THE STATE EXECUTIVE OF COUNCIL OF COMMUNITY YOUTHS ASSOCIATION OF ABIA STATE PAID ME A COURTESY CUM CONDOLENCE VISIT.
Today, May 8th, 2020, The Executive members of the Abia State Council of community youths Association Council paid me a courtesy and condolence visit at my country home in Ozu Abam.
The State Executive of Council of Community Youths also doubles as Community Youth Executive on Covid-19 set up by the State Government.
2. While presenting his address , the State President, Com. Obioma Ubani noted that their visit was specifically to commiserate with me over the demise of my father. The president pledged their unalloyed loyalty and support to me. He also expressed his satisfaction on the level of unprecedented sterling performances I have exhibited in the constituency especially in the area of Human Capital development and attracting dividends of democracy.
3.The President also informed me on their efforts in the monitoring of the borderlines to ensure the implementation of the Governor’s directive on checkmating the spread of the Pandemic in the state.
4.Responding, I thanked them for their visit and appreciated their efforts and sacrifices in monitoring and ensuring strict compliance to the enforcement of closure State of borders across the State as ordered by the State Government being part of measures to contain the spread of the covid-19 pandemic.
5.I also applauded the Executive Governor of Abia State for his youths friendliness and prayed for timely extinction of Coronavirus in Nigeria and the world at large.
6.Highlights of the visit was the investiture of my humble self as the PATRON, Council of Community Youths, Abia State Chapter in recognition of my outstanding leadership and unprecedented achievements as a Federal lawmaker in the National Assembly.
7.The president stated that I am the only serving National Assembly to be so visited and honoured in Abia State by the Council.
Present in during the visit are,
* Comr. Obioma Ubani- CCYA President, Abia State.
* Comr. Chinyere Duscar- SA to the Governor on Boundary and Security and Obingwa Youth President.
* Comr. Adibe Oti Winner- Organising Secretary.
* Solomon Nwanunma- PA, Media and Publicity to the State President.
* Hon. Uchechukwu Tasie- State Representative, Arochukwu.
* Comr. Umahi Chikezie- President, Arochukwu LGA.
* Chiemela Eruba.
To God be all the Glory!!.