Our client, a Canadian company providing materials handling equipment throughout North America is currently seeking a Territory Manager for Windsor and surrounding.
This position is perfect for someone who is ready to take their sales career to the next level!
More precisely, your principal responsibilities will be the following:
• Drive business through discovery meetings, educating yourself about the clients’ operational success and failure, and delivering valuable proposal presentations focused on cost savings and increased profitability.
• Identify and classify account opportunities and potential by planning a strong pipeline and ensuring appropriate visits.
• Manage an account portfolio of clients as well as developing new business
• Familiarizing oneself with market conditions, industry and competitor standards
• Maintaining records on potential clients, sales-related activities, appointments, training sessions, monthly calendar, travel expenses, etc.
• Grow and penetrate existing accounts and identify potential customers that may have more complex requirements.
• Base + Incentives: $60-65K in the first year!
• Benefits plan
• Car allowance + mileage
• Cell phone, laptop provided
• Business expenses covered
• Work for a Canadian company that is committed to being an industry leader!
• 2-3 years of outside sales experience, preference is for those who have sold within an industrial
• Expertise in selling into the following markets: Warehousing, Logistics, Big Box Retail Stores, Distribution Centers, Automotive, Food & Beverage, Construction.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Must be driven to attain and close new business and able to work in an exciting, fun and highly demanding environment
To apply for this and all other suitable sales positions, please ensure that a profile is created on Randstad.ca. We invite you to remit your application and follow up with us directly if the minimum requirements are met. Note that creating a profile on “My Randstad” enables you to appear in our searches for any related position.
Don’t miss out on this AMAZING opportunity!! If you have outside sales experience, then we want to hear from you!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.